Wednesday, February 24, 2010

running is lovely. :)

Running doesn't solve my problems. In the last few weeks, my heart got broken, sort of got healed, became confused, and still hurts a little. I've been getting homework piled on like crazy. Things in my jobs have been getting more and more insane. I've been getting even more hours. I've been getting less sleep. It's just been a mess.

I took yesterday and Monday off of running. Not intentionally, I just didn't feel like going. I didn't honestly feel like going tonight... but I went.

I ran longer than I've run in a long time and it was wonderful. I feel like something clicked in me. Of course, had I all of the time in the world, I could have kept going. I may try to convince my roomie to run tomorrow night outside.. depending on her foot. I really miss the pavement. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably hit that five mile mark again tomorrow on the treadmill.

I may not be the fastest runner in the world, but I absolutely love doing it. Most of the time. :)

I'm going to try not to think about how many miles I should have run in the last few days and getting further behind. It'll work out.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 216.36 miles/109 days
To go: 783.64 miles/256 days

No comments:

Post a Comment