Yeah, so today is not going to be an outdoor run. It's going to be my last treadmill run for the week. Tomorrow, however, I'll be back in Fort Wayne. After I finish up at work, I'm definitely going to run at least a few miles. There's just something about running that makes me feel better. I realized that last night. I've just been so frustrated with so many things lately... and overwhelmed, but when I run, I do feel better. I'm still overwhelmed, I still hav 3 jobs & I still go to school full time. I still have too much on my plate & I don't sleep enough.
However, there are positives:
1. I'm going to my first choice graduate school next fall. Duh!
2. I HAVE jobs & money. (not a lot of money, but I have a small income & that is wonderful.)
3. I'm training for Goofy's Race & A Half Challenge , which I think is completely respectable. (plus, I'll be living in Orlando, so I won't even have to get a hotel!)
4. My leg muscles are massive.
5. Even when I feel like nothing is going right, my legs still move and my feet still work.
I wonder where I would be right now if my mom hadn't gotten me to do the Fort 4 Fitness last fall. It didn't take a lot of convincing, but it was a wonderful experience. I don't think I'd be where I am right now. I'd certainly not be blogging about running all of the time. I would probably be working out periodically, but it would not be a priority in my life. (& I wouldn't be addicted to races.)
It's funny how things can just change so quickly.
Goal: 1000 mlse/365 days
So far: 216.36 miles/109 days
To go: 783.64 miles/256 days