Wednesday, February 17, 2010

100 days down, 265 days to go.

First 100 days!! That's ...basically a big deal.

Ughhhhh.
Once again, I'm starting to get sick. This sucks. I'm congested with the beginnings of a sore throat. I can just tell that this is just going to get worse before it gets better. I'm hoping it doesn't conflict with my running too much... if at all. Blah.

It snowed AGAIN. My usual outdoor route still hasn't been plowed and I'm not going to run through a foot of snow. Soo... treadmill again. Potentially, I could come up with another running route, but that would just take a lot of brain power right now and I haven't had free time in weeks and weeks.

Anyways.... decent run tonight. I'm a little sore, but it'll probably be better tomorrow.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 204.24 miles/100 days
To go: 795.76 miles/265 days

1 comment:

  1. You are pushing yourself really hard when you are sick. I don't agree with that. But I know you are trying to meet your goal and that's why you are pushing so hard. You are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete