- Biggest Loser. I watched the newest episode online today and cried my way through it. The kind of motivation and dedication that I see through many of those contestants is moving. I wish either Jillian or Bob was my personal trainer. Ha.
- My best friend. I'm fortunate that Katherine moved with me and lives with me. Sometimes, I KNOW I wouldn't push myself to go out and run, but she helps to motivate me. I know that we're not in the same place fitness-wise, but she's a great motivator when I need her to be. She even tries to not get mad at me when I become frustrated with myself.
- Races. Signing up for races. Thinking about registering for races. Racing. Hearing about races.
- My classes. I enjoy being a graduate student and working towards doing something big in my life. I can see things coming together.
- My job. I'm disappointed that I'm not using either of my degrees and I work someplace that I could have worked with just a high school diploma, but that helps me to be able to push myself harder. At some point, I will have a job that I LOVE. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.
- Social media. That sounds weird. But I'm motivated by blogs, my facebook friends, people on twitter. Sharing what some people are doing or are attempting to accomplish can help me to view my life in different ways. In that way, I'm learning through other people that I would not have been able to learn from ten years ago. It's amazing.
- Reading. I LOVE to learn. I can't go into a bookstore without buying a book. I have a mile long list of things that I want to read. I research everything. If I have a question, I find the answer... but I go beyond. I find every detail that I can about particular topics or ideas until I fully comprehend them.
So far: 572.65 miles
To go: 427.35 miles