Monday, February 8, 2010

ankle worries.

Oh man. Bad news. I didn't even push myself very hard tonight and by the second mile, my ankle started hurting. It was hurting a little bit two weeks or so ago, but now it's hard to even stand up. Shoot. I really cannot be injured, because it would screw up everything that I've done so far in my running... and everything that I'm shooting for. I'm going to pray that it's fine by tomorrow night's run. If it's not, I'm not sure what I will do. I'm so close to getting 200 miles and as soon as the two feet of snow melts, I intended to start training for a full that I want to do this summer.

Okay. No need to freak out. It's only been hurting for an hour.

Anyways, I'm excited, because with my new training regime, "push myself to the limit the majority of the days I work out instead of taking it easy," I've been noticing quite a few changes in my body. Actually, I've mostly been enjoying the new muscles in my legs. I've shown them off to both of my roommates and my mom so far. I might show them off at work one of these days, but that could be a little off.

I hope that I gain muscles somewhere else this week!

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 185.58 miles/91 days
To go: 814.42 miles/274 days

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are gaining new muscles. I love that feeling too. I think they are impressive and I'm glad you are feeling positive about your running.

    ReplyDelete