Saturday, February 6, 2010

awash with negativity.

Ugh! It snowed all day yesterday and messed up all of my hopes to run outside in the near future. One can't run on a foot of snow. It's almost impossible to even drive in this place. Meaning...... another boring treadmill run. lame.

...and we are due for more snow on Monday and Tuesday. Wonderful.

I don't have a whole lot to say. I had a pretty embarrassing fall on the ice near my apartment door. I'm kind of sore. I ran anyways. Now I'm sore again. Not sure if it's from falling or from running.

I attempted to run off some negative emotions from the day, but that didn't really work out so well for me. I mean, yeah, I ran hard and fast... and am subsequently exhausted. I just still have all of the negative emotions that I had an hour ago. How lame.

Blah blah blah. Lesson learned: running does not release enough endorphins to make things disappear.

Someone, please make this snow go away.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 182.42 miles/90 days
To go: 817.58/275 days

No comments:

Post a Comment