Thursday, January 28, 2010

lack of progress.

I tried Powerade again tonight when I ran. This time, it had been refrigerated first, so it was cold. It was much better this time. For about five minutes, I felt a little bit nauseated, but otherwise, I was fine for the rest of my work out. Maybe it will be better. I can't really tell much of a difference yet, though.

I am definitely looking forward to the weather getting a little bit better again, so that I can go for longer runs. It's sad to not be able to log as many miles as I hoped to lately, but this weekend, I am going to try to do one or two long runs to try to catch up a little bit from how far behind I have become. I'm a little bit disappointed in my progress thus far, or lack thereof. As I look forward, though, I can see that things will change and that I will log more miles every day as I train for a full marathon. It's only natural that, at the end, I will be doing longer runs than at the beginning.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 160 miles/81 days
To go: 840 miles/284 days

No comments:

Post a Comment