Saturday, January 23, 2010

150 mile marker.

Well the good news is that my shoes aren't as muddy anymore. lol.
Had a late night run. Long run, too. (for me.)
I need to have more long runs, because long runs help my endurance, while the short ones keep me running. I'd like to have more endurance. I'm working on it.

I have decided that I have to plan my days off from running or else I'll take too many off. Next week, I'm going to take Monday and Friday off from running. Some weeks, I'll take one day, sometimes two. Hopefully that way, I'll never end up so behind that I feel frustrated with the entire thing. Blargh.

Actually, I might run Monday. We'll see.
I'll keep you posted. ;)

Okay, I just realized that I hit 150. That's something to celebrate. Maybe I'll treat myself with some water. haha.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 150.44 miles/76 days
To go:849.56 miles/289 days

1 comment:

  1. I do like this new layout on here. I think it feels more sophisticated. 150 miles is awesome by the way. I'm glad you could be there to see that come to fruition. I'm also glad that it wasn't really slippery and that the snow cleaned of your shoes a little. It would have been nicer to have less wind but it was a good workout. I'll be feeling it more tomorrow I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete