Saturday, May 21, 2011

today is almost yesterday..

TODAY.

Today was just another day. I really wanted to go to the gym, but instead I took a nap after work. I'm pretty disappointed about it, but what the hell... I guess I just needed the sleep. I feel like I've fallen behind in a lot of ways lately- sleep, reading, socialization, money... it's been rough. So yeah. I slacked a little bit.

Tonight for dinner we had turkey tacos. Yum! ...and semi healthy. I was thinking about how I used to eat TONS of food and when I would have cow [beef] tacos, I'd fill my tacos up all of the way. Today however, I listened to my stomach and stopped eating when I was full. Yeah me!

This is.. day four of thirty one days of consecutive exercise. Today I did some drills that I learned from Mark and pushed myself pretty much to my limit. However, most of my focus was on arms again. I need to learn some at home leg exercises I guess. I did do some crunches. I definitely need to switch it up though soon. I have some books about exercise that I want to read.

I want to do this, I want to do that. Time management will be the death of me, I swear. I need to figure out better how to figure out what is most important and execute my activities due to that. Something for me to work on, I guess.

Tomorrow my mom has a half marathon! I'm super jealous. It's been way too long since I've raced... and subsequently too long since I've run. I wish it could be easier. I guess I'm going to have to go get my ankle looked at again, because I just feel like a sprain would not take this long to heal.

Well, tomorrow is another repeat of today, which was a pseudo repeat of yesterday, so off to bed I go.

This is my mom and I at the Disney World half marathon in January.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss us running as well. I agree with you that time management is an issue that is hard to deal with but it's good to recognize that that is an area that you need to work on. I liked the tacos too. yum.

    ReplyDelete