Saturday, May 21, 2011

another day another workout

I am getting pretty good at working out at home with my weights. I've been calling to mind some of my old work outs from w hen I was on the swim team in high school. I don't know why I have been so exhausted lately... it's been a struggle to just stay awake for normal hours, let alone to actually get myself to go to the gym. That has been impossible. I have just been exhausted lately.

I'm going to try to work out a physical schedule for my life starting next week... a schedule that I can actually get things done without worrying about the process of doing it. I need to get things done rather than to just talk about getting things done, which I have been doing.  With school, work, and exercise, I have been totally worn out every day... and it's just going to get worse as summer gets more intense. There are ways to lessen stress levels, which is really important. My stress level has been riding high for a long time. It's something that I have sort of accepted, but that's not okay.

Today at work, I was a stocker. That was tough. I was constantly running around trying to get stuff, but there was always something else needed. Constantly... all day long. I felt like I was working out just walking back and forth everywhere in the place. What a day.

I'm reading a book right now in the Sookie Stackhouse series... when I was reading the books last year, I got really overwhelmed with it and had vampire dreams. However, right now I'm having dreams about work, which shows the exhaustion that I'm dealing with. After I finish the book though, I'm definitely going to read one of my many accumulated running books. I could use some inspiration for sure.

At least I'm in a better mood than I was in yesterday. Ha. That's something. Only two more days of work until my Friday (which means training, homework, and class! lol...)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe work sort of was your workout then you know? I mean you did weights at home but that was part of your workout too I'd say. I'm feeling worn out too. I just don't feel like doing anything on the days I have off but I'm glad you are around and you can help out with the apartment when you have the chance. Keep your head up high and your goals in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete