Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 21 of Chicago Training

I had to adjust my rest days this week, because there are going to be some days that I'm just unable to run. Thus, Kath and I ran-walked 4 miles (a little more) today. Fun. We took lots of pictures, because I got a new camera from my grandma in the mail today!

So, here are some pictures, because I'm exhausted and don't feel like writing.









I also did NOT realize how long my t-shirt was when I grabbed it. I have definitely lost a lot of weight.

Goal: 1000 miles/366 days
So far: 365.89 miles/198 days
To go: 634.11 miles/168 days

1 comment:

  1. You did't mention how it rained on and off during the run but I guess you can kind of tell by the photos. I can't wait untill you are at the halfway point in your miles!!!! I think won't you be there in about a month?

    ReplyDelete