Friday, July 2, 2010

Two Days in a Row! Motivation might be back!

I love a run when it is tough, but wonderful all in one. That's what tonight's run was. Thank goodness. Nights like tonight help propel me forward, because my motivation has been so low lately. I'm thankful that I actually ran, though I felt like sleeping, and that it was great. That will help motivate me to continue running tomorrow and days after that.

Someone left me a treat in my show today. I didn't notice until I had just begun to run that I had something in my shoe. When I took it off, I found an earring. I have two suspects likely suspects. Though, I must admit that both are entirely too adorable to get in trouble for anything like that. Ever. haha.

Lillie

Zoe


If it weren't for my awesome friend Katherine, I would not have actually made it to the gym after work today. I'm thankful that she pushed me, though, because I had a great run. She can't even run because of her foot pains, but she sat down there with me while I ran on the treadmill (I left for work at 9:15 this morning and was only home for 20 minutes before 11:15. No joke. It was too late to run outside.). That's dedication, though.

My run was longer than yesterday's, but not quite to the point that I want to be at yet. I'm looking for some races this fall, because this summer ended up busier than I anticipated, work wise, and I didn't actually register for any summer races. (disappointment.) I know of at least one race that I'm interested in, but I'm going to try to find the best deal, because finances are important. I feel like races help me to remain motivated, especially when it's hard to push myself. Research, research, research.

Definitely excited that I ran again today. July & I are off to a good start!

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 381.92 miles/239 days
To go: 618.08 miles/126 days

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were happy with your run this day. And happy with me.

    ReplyDelete