Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Disappointed.

It's HOT out.

I need to start setting my alarm early to go running outside, because I'm becoming exhausted of running on the treadmill late after work. It's not quite what I wanted for my summer running. I guess that running early is what it's going to have to be. Somehow. ha.

I ran 2.25 miles in 30 minutes, which is decent timing for the heat, but wasn't the distance that I wanted. I just couldn't keep going. Or maybe that's too much negativity. Maybe I could have kept going, but I just didn't. I'm not sure.

Anyways, 5k on Saturday morning. It'll be a part of my big Indiana goodbye. I'm excited!

I have to get ready for work now. I'm going to go for another run tonight.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 392.69 miles/246 days
To go: 607.31 miles/119 days

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great! The heat is getting to everyone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's -1 (celsius) with the windchill here. People like me go to Florida to escape the weather here. I will admit this is good running weather though.

    ReplyDelete