Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ozone Warning.

I ran again tonight after work. It was late, but that's okay. I ended up running on the treadmill, which is a little disappointing, but that's okay. Treadmills do come in handy every once in a while. I just don't really enjoy using them as a regular method of working out.

There was apparently an ozone warning this afternoon. I guess I should have checked out the weather before I actually left. No wonder I drank my entire water bottle in half an hour. It's good that I decided to bring it with me.  Oh well, though. I'm a little glad that I didn't decide to try to run really hard and far today. In the next few days, I'll be able to run in the evenings, which will be nice. It will be cooler outside, but still light out.

Oh well. Bedtime.

Oh! I'm excited that Kath is seeing a podiatrist tomorrow, finally. She might be able to find out what is wrong with her foot. We're hoping that it's something that can easily be helped so that she can get out and start running again. I'm trying to convince her to run a half with me in October.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 396.31 miles/246 days
To go: 603.69 miles/119 days

2 comments:

  1. I hate treadmills too, but they are necessary sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Yes, good thing you brought that water bottle with you! We have been running in the late evening...but would really like to just start waking up early instead. Good luck to you! And good luck to Kath on the foot appt.

    ReplyDelete