Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disappointed in myself.

Today and yesterday have been pretty overwhelming and a little crazy. I did end up running tonight though, which I 'm proud of. I wanted to just run one mile and push myself as hard as I could... run as fast as possible and finish with a great time.

Disappointment.

I ran as hard as I felt like I could, but at the same time, I wish I would have run harder, faster. I didn't PR, which was an important goal that I set for myself.

No excuses. I worked today, I have been feeling sort of epileptic today, I have been exhausted today. However, none of that is a good excuse. I only ran a little over a mile. I could have run faster.. ten seconds and I would have made it. Oh well.

Next time I will push myself harder.

So far: 569.63
To go: 430.37

No comments:

Post a Comment