Monday, November 9, 2009

So today I didn't run. Mondays are my longest days of school and work. This week I have a ton of projects and papers due... and a big test on Wednesday, so yeah. I decided to take today off from running. I'm going to do a pretty decent run tomorrow. I'm thinking about doing 6 miles or so. Maybe a little more, but at least 6. That's the goal.

My legs are still pretty sore today. Today was actually the worst day of leg pain so far. I'm not really sure why that is. It's a bit better now that I'm not moving around as much, so I'm hoping that today was the worst of it and that tomorrow I'll be able to move around a lot better. We'll see how it goes, I guess. My upper arms are a little bit painful when I move them around a lot, because of the way the skin got rubbed off them when I was running. I need to invest in some vasoline next time.

Now onto homework until sleep.

Goal: 1000 mi/365 days
So far: 14.91 mi/3 days
To go: 985.09 mi/362 days

1 comment:

  1. sorry, didn't intend to comment on all of your post, but can't help myself. Highly recommend trying body glide as opposed to vaseline. Little more expensive, but easier to use, less mess, and no matter how far you run, it's still there. Vaseline eventually gets absorbed. you can find body glide at just about any running store and even places like models and sports authority usually carry it now.

    ReplyDelete