Tuesday, September 11, 2012

rough day.

I am so tired. And life is so crazy. I got in a minor car accident yesterday on my way to work and it took TWO hours to get the police there and everything taken care of, so I didn't make it to work. Awful. Then today, I was feeling very sorry for myself and didn't want to run at all. I still went, though, so at least there's that.

So yeah. Five miles down. While I was running, I definitely started to feel a little bit better about things. I know that life will work out. I just need to keep putting myself out there and not give up. It was good to run and think about my life. I'm glad I went, even though I REALLY REALLY did not want to go. At all. Not even a little.

I also had softball today. Our first game that didn't get rained out! Yeah fun!

Goal: 1000 miles/366 days
So far: 592.28 miles/255 days
To go: 407.72 miles/111 days

No comments:

Post a Comment