- I finished my first semester of graduate school! It was quite a relief actually. Ever since I decided to apply to graduate programs, I worried that I wasn't ready yet. When I got accepted, I was relieved temporarily, but when I started this semester, my worries exploded. I felt like I wasn't quite intelligent enough for graduate school and thought that I'd be kicked out by the end of the first semester. My GPA is actually higher than any one semester that I had as an undergrad. Now I can stop worrying and actually focus.
- I wrote the best paper that I've ever written. I got a high A on it and am really impressed with what I did. I worked harder on that assignment than I've ever worked on anything.
- School is over for the semester! I can read whatever I want for three entire weeks!
- I started my new job and finished my training.
- I watched Biggest Loser season 10 from start to finish. It was really inspiring.
- Rejoined Weight Watchers, committed myself to my health again, not just my running. I've begun to lose weight again. I'm very excited to not be "overweight" anymore.
- I have had some great work outs this week. Working out is incredible. I feel great (and sore and exhausted... haha.)
Reading memoirs that I can relate to, like "Unbearable Lightness" really fuels my passion and desire to write my own memoir. I have an endless number of stories that I can tell... and sometimes I feel like my stories will help someone in the ways that the stories of other people have helped me.
Anyways, I had a good run today and I'm very excited about it. I have to work tomorrow, so I won't have quite as much time to run, as it will be getting dark fairly soon after I get home. However, I'm back on track with my working out in other ways, so I'll be able to change it up a little.
Oh! And I can finally read some of my Runner's World magazines, because I have free time! Very exciting.