Friday, June 25, 2010

motivation back (sort of.)

I've been lacking in motivation for the last month or so, but I finally got a run in today. My June running has been disappointing, overall. Between my packing, working, and my muscle strain, I just haven't been able to find the motivation to run. However, I'm turning over a new leaf... today, because it's a little over 6 months until Goofy's Challenge & I'm going to find a half marathon to run in October or November, which will give me adequate time to train, since I haven't run much lately.

My run went okay. I'm exhausted, but that's alright. It's a good exhaustion, I think. I'm looking forward to running again tomorrow night. :)

I really want to get to 500 miles before my move. If I don't make that, I'm concerned that I won't actually finish my goal........ or be able to complete Goofy's Challenge. It's all connected.

Goal: 1000 miles/365 days
So far: 369.12 miles/231 days
To go: 630.88 miles/134 days

1 comment:

  1. Hi alicia - just found your blog and am looking forward to following your SUCCESSFUL journey towards 1000 miles!!!! KEEP ROCKING IT!

    ReplyDelete