Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Recap

I haven't updated in a ridiculously long time. Oops.
I plan to write a Tower of Terror 10 Miler recap soon. (maybe tomorrow...?!)
Until then:

September 2012 miles: 112.73
I think I swam once or twice (for fun. no laps.)
I used my spin bike 4 or 5 times for a short period of time.

I ran two races in one month for the first time in my life.

Disneyland Half Marathon:


The Tower of Terror 10  Miler:


Overall, I feel like my training was off for several weeks. I also crashed my car, school started getting a little crazy, and started looking for a full time job. Life has gotten really intense. 

For October, I'm hoping for more running miles, but also an incorporation of lots of cross training. I want to get some swimming and some biking in, too. I'm participating in a triathlon challenge at my gym. 

Here's to hoping for an awesome October!!
(race recap soon!)

Goal: 1000 miles/366 days
So far: 647.19 miles/276 days
To go: 352.81 miles/90 days

1 comment:

  1. I would say technically you've ran more than two races in a month considering marathon weekend where you do 3 in a weekend or tour de pain extreme with 3 in 2 days but get what you mean, 2 seperate unrelated races....seems like over 100 miles is a pretty impressive month. good job!

    ReplyDelete